Creating a relationship funnel in your blog content builds trust and establishes a connection with your readers, which equals more business opportunities.
Here are some steps you can follow to create a simple and minimalistic relationship funnel in your blog content…
- Identify your target audience: Determine who your ideal customer is, and what their pain points and needs are. This will help you tailor your content to their interests and provide value to them.
- Offer valuable content: Create blog posts that provide valuable information or insights for your target audience. This can include tips, tutorials, or case studies that demonstrate your expertise and offer solutions to their problems.
- Include calls to action (CTAs): Within your blog content, include CTAs that encourage readers to engage with you further. This can include subscribing to your email list, following you on social media, or contacting you for more information.
- Provide a clear path for engagement: Make it easy for readers to take the next step in the relationship funnel. This can include providing a clear contact form on your website or offering a free consultation or trial.
- Nurture the relationship: Once you have established a connection with your readers, continue to nurture the relationship through regular communication, personalized content, and follow-up.
Having a unique perspective is important when creating relationship funnels in your content.
People love interesting and unique perspectives are interesting. By using unique perspectives in your blog posts, people will trip all over themselves trying to work with you however they can get you.
Apple has a unique perspective and people can’t get enough of it — to the point they’ll get on waitlists and stand on lines for hours to get the latest Apple products.
You don’t have to be as big as Apple to make this work for you though. Any unique perspective or point of view will make you stand out from the crowd of competitors all trying to be the same thing to the same people.
Case in point, my perspective is that search engine visibility is critical for any brand that does business online however, most SEO companies and many online marketers hate me because I tell people that 95% of the SEO services they’re paying for is 100% trash and that these SEO “services” were designed to create recurring income for the companies that sell them.
As an insider, I not only know this to be true, but I’m also pushing the curtain back and letting everyone see what’s really going on. This creates value for my readers and demonstrates my expertise which makes people:
- Curious about the services they’re currently paying for;
- Curious about what they should be doing; and
- Want to work with someone actually committed to getting his clients ranking on Google even if it means bypassing “easy money nonsense” that doesn’t ever actually amount to anything for you or get you closer to your goals!
Bottom line, by sharing your unique perspective you will establish yourself as a thought leader in your space and differentiate yourself from your competitors. This builds trust and credibility with your audience, which means more business opportunities for you today, tomorrow, and down the road.
That said, it’s important to note that a unique perspective alone isn’t enough to create a strong relationship with your audience. You also need to provide valuable content, engage with your audience, and offer clear calls to action that encourages readers to take the steps in the relationship funnel.
By following the steps above, you can create a simple and effective relationship funnel in your blog content that encourages your readers to do business with you … and as always, remember to focus on providing value and building trust with your target audience (and the business opportunities will follow).
Ivan is a professional advertiser and digital content marketer. Here are some famous brands he’s worked with.
When he’s not running ad campaigns, Ivan is helping people get more customers with free ai-powered interactive chatbots (i.e., virtual assistants for your website that turn prospects into paying customers).