Everyone knows having a blog is critically important if you want to grow your brand.
It’s the #1 easiest way to get traffic, create trust and loyalty, build authority, and soft-sell your ideas / products / services.
The truth is most people don’t know what to write about. What would you write about?
No one wants to dedicate a bunch of time building up their blog to get zero results.
Imagine you NEEDED to start a blog for your personal brand right now…
You’d have to come up with a few topics and titles for your first 5 pillar blog posts.
Next, you’d need to come up with 5 more subtopics for each pillar article.
Now, make sure the topics you’re writing about are things that are important enough to your audience that they can resonate with it — an easy-ish way to ensure this is to write about topics that people are searching about on Google (and others).
You also need to know specifically how people are searching for these topics.
Are people typing in keywords on Google? What keywords is your target market using? How competitive are those keywords among your audience? Are they using their mobile phones or laptop computers for these searches?
Maybe they’re using the voice search function on their mobile phones or maybe they’re using Alexa through a home device (we search very differently when they type versus when we speak into a device)…
In reality, your audience is using all these methods and you need your blog content to be accessible across all these mediums.
As you can see just from these basic questions alone, figuring out what to write about on your blog requires considerable planning and expertise. Again, no one wants to dedicate a bunch of time building up their blog to then get zero results!
The Best Blog Ideas
I always get asked what the best things to write about are for a business blog, which is a
good great question.
This is where a great content plan comes handy because it outlines exactly what you need to write about.
Content strategy plans are very easy to understand sheets that tell you exactly what you need to write about that includes keyword research, recommended key terms, titles, and how to structure and / or interlink the blog posts.
It’s clear direction on the content you need to write and how to prioritize it for the greatest effectiveness, impact, and results.
You tell me the big ideas you want to focus on and rank for and using a hub and spoke methodology, I do manual research to come up with article ideas, content hierarchy, and keywords.
Your white-label content plan is detailed, but it’s easy to understand — for each article idea, I even suggest titles (see sample blog content strategy / plan).
I can help you with blog post content strategy by…
- Giving you clear direction on the topics you should write about (I even suggest titles)
- Researching the specific key terms (i.e., keywords) you need to be targeting
- Showing you exactly how to structure keywords within your content
- Creating high-quality blog posts that engage and inform your audience
- Optimizing your content for search engines and social media
- Prioritizing everything for maximum effectiveness, greatest impact, and highest search rankings
- Increase website traffic
- Establish thought leadership and authority in your industry
- Improve brand awareness and customer engagement
- Generate leads or sales
- Option to make this fully “done for you” if you purchase the additional blog content copywriting service
- A software company I worked with saw a 50% increase in website traffic and a 25% increase in customer leads after I created and implemented a blog content strategy plan custom tailored to their business goals and target audience.
- A car detailer who recently started out on his own saw an 800%+ increase in sales calls and had to increase his prices to be able to handle the extra demand which 4X’ed his revenue and made his business
350%+infinitely more profitable after I created and implemented a blog content strategy plan (plus I wrote the articles for him because he didn’t have the time to do them himself) that resonated with luxury car owners in his area that wanted high-quality detailing services at their home or office and wouldn’t mind paying extra for it.
How It Works: Order. Relax. Report. It’s really that simple.
- Place An Order: Place your order and tell me the top five content topics you want to write about.
- Relax: Relax while we research your topics and come up with a plan for you (typically in just 2 business days).
- Report: Receive your comprehensive content plan and use your plan to brief your content-writing team, outsource content production, or if you’re an agency, present it to your to offer them your own content planning and writing services.
Place An Order
Placing an order is very secure and simple using PayPal.
1. Go to my PayPal link
2. Send payment (it’s $525 for the content strategy plan)
3. OPTIONAL — reach out with any questions
You don’t need to purchase copywriting services from me but if you want me to write the initial 5 blogposts for you, you’ll need to purchase the blog copywriting service.
* If you need it, PayPal allows you to spread out your payment over 6 months (interest free).
** This is the white-label / reseller rate. You can easily mark this up to 2-3X and still be competitive.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What can I do with this blog post content plan?
Once you have your content plan, you can use it (or pass it to your content writer) to start making content that will rank for your chosen topics. If you are an agency or a vendor, you can resell this to your clients for a profit or use it to upsell copywriting or content marketing services.
If you need help with content writing , I can help you with that as well. See my blog copywriting services.
2. What kind of instructions do I need to give you?
When you place your order, you can tell me the 5 main topics / categories that you your blog to be about. For example, if you run a digital marketing agency in the medical niche, your topics could include Medical SEO, medical marketing, plastic surgery marketing, healthcare marketing agency, etc.
3. What does the blog post content strategy report include?
Your blogpost content strategy plan includes content hierarchy based on the Hub & Spoke framework, keywords for each piece of content, difficulty score, search volume + CPC (from Ahrefs), page title suggestions, and white label reporting (sample).
4. What is the hub and spoke framework?
The hub and spoke framework is a simple way of organizing your content by grouping articles by topic and then internally linking between them. Think of them as groups of content about the same subject that are linked together. A hub page is usually a high-level guide to a subject, and the spokes are subpages that cover different parts of the main subject. Internal links then connect each topic hub to the spokes that are related to it. You may also have heard them called content hubs, silos, pillar posts, or clusters. No matter what you call it, the goal is always to make an optimized structure that makes sense so both Google AND human users can find and enjoy your content.