Are you tired of creating blog posts that don’t engage your audience and or drive traffic to your website?
Most copy sucks and coming up with fresh ideas and topics that rank on google, make an impact, resonate with your audience, establish you as an authority, and allow people to see your products and services as solutions to their problems, is hard.
That said, I can help. I don’t just write words, I write words that resonate with people, inspires action, and drives results.
When you work with me, you can expect nothing but the best. I take the time to get to know your brand, your target audience, and your goals. I research your industry and your competitors to ensure that your content stands out from the rest.
I write copy that grabs attention, builds interest, and drives action — in a variety of blog post copywriting services, including:
- How-to guides
- Opinion pieces
- Case studies
- Expert interviews
I have years of experience writing blog posts for a variety of industries and platforms
Moreover, I have a proven track record of success, I’m passionate about what I do, and I’m easy to work with, responsive, and committed to your success.
“I’m a consultant in a pretty specialized field so it’s hard to come up with ideas for blog posts that aren’t boring. Ivan was able to write about things that I didn’t even realize my audience was looking for which opened up new opportunities for me. He took the time to get to know my clients and clearly researched enough about me so the blog posts he wrote sounded like they were coming from me! I was a little skeptical the first time but now I just give him some topics and he comes back with better ideas for articles than I could have ever imagined. I am so grateful I found this service!”
— Noelle (consultant)
“I’m not great at coming up with headlines but you have an unnatural talent for it. LOL! I recommend your blog writing service to anyone who isn’t my competitor.”
—Tasha (online marketing consultant)
This content writing service is for you if you want to increase your conversion rates, improve your customer engagement and loyalty, rank on Google, and drive traffic to your website.
- High-quality content that Google algorithms love and real people connect to
- Freed up time to focus on other aspects of your business
- Relevant keywords and phrases that help your posts rank higher
- Valuable information that builds trust and establishes you as a leader
- Saves you money, generates leads, and creates opportunities
- Professional image that makes people feel good about giving you their money
How It Works: Order. Relax. Report. It’s really that simple!
- Place An Order: Place your order and tell me the topic you want me to write about (you can also specify URLs, anchor text, and any other relevant info).
- Relax: Relax while we research your topics and write your blog posts for you.
- Receive: Receive your high-quality content that’s well-written, on-brand, and interesting (delivered in 7 business days).
Place An Order
Placing an order is very secure and simple using PayPal.
1. Go to my PayPal link
2. Send payment (it’s $280 for 500 words; +$180 per additional 500 words)
3. OPTIONAL — reach out with any questions
If you don’t need me to do the keyword research or search engine results intent matching, the price drops to $180 for 500 words and and your turnaround time is 2 days faster.
* If you need it, PayPal allows you to spread out your payment over 6 months (interest free).
** This is the white-label / reseller rate. You can easily mark this up to 2-3X and still be competitive.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who writes your articles?
I have a team of skilled copywriters and researchers with extensive experience that helps me with researching and writing copy for a diverse list of clients.
2. What’s your guarantee?
100% satisfaction guaranteed and although rarely needed, I offer unlimited revisions until you’re satisfied.
3. What topics should I target and what should I prioritize?
Prioritize the things your future customers need to know before deciding to give you their time or money (i.e., focus on trust-building). People want you to solve their problems for them. That’s the only reason anyone buys anything. But before they do, they want to know they’re not wasting their time or money on you. That said, you want to let your audience know you’re 100% familiar with their challenges, you’ve seen it before a million times, you have a track record of helping many others just like them, and you can do the same for them better and more effectively than anyone else.
4. What if I just need content planning?
No problem. See if my blog content strategy services is a better fit.